RISE RXS255 FPV Race Quad 1000 TVL Camera/200mW Tx Rx-R
The RISE RXS255 is designed for full-throttle FPV racing out of the box. Each 4S ESC is pre-loaded with BLHeli firmware and OneShot software for "locked-in” precision and agility.
- Fully assembled RXS255
- 4S ESCs with BLHeli, OneShot and active braking
- 1000TVL CMOS FPV camera with 0-45° mobility
- 200mW video transmitter* and cloverleaf antenna
- (4) 5x4.5" bullnose props
Needed For Completion:
- 5-Channel radio system
- 4S 1300-2200mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector
- LiPo balancing charger
- Video goggles or monitor (optional)
NOTE: FPV "First Person View" transmission products with output power greater than 25mW require a HAM license to operate legally in the USA. This involves a 35-question multiple-choice test and a small fee. You can contact an amateur radio club in your area for information or assistance in obtaining a license. Also see the Amateur Radio Relay Network web page about obtaining a license. Customers outside of the USA should understand and follow all telecommunications or other regulations in your area.
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating FPV model aircraft.
The RXS255 requires FAA registration. Visit the FAA web site for details.